A parent post worth sharing to everyone who comes to HIT!:
"One of my friends asked, "Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do all their sports”? Well I have a confession to make, I don't pay for my kids to do sports training. Additionally, I couldn't care less about what sport they do.
So, if I am not paying for sports training, what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don't.
- I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are "too tired" to go to their training but they go anyway.
- I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined, focused and dedicated.
- I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body and equipment.
- I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates, gracious in defeat and humble in success.
- I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don't get that placing or title they'd hoped for, but still they go back week after week giving it their best shot.
- I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals.
- I pay for my kids to respect, not only themselves, but other players, officials and coaches.
- I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours, years and years of hard work and practice to create a champion and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay for my kids to be proud of small achievements, and to work towards long term goals.
- I pay for the opportunity my kids have and will have to make life-long friendships, create lifelong memories, to be as proud of their achievements as I am.
- I pay so that my kids can be out on the field instead of in front of a screen...
...I could go on but, to be short, I don't pay for sports; I pay for the opportunities that sports provides my kids with to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout their lives and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far I think it is a great investment!"
30 minutes and 60 minutes
For 30 minutes
30 minutes and 60 Minutes
HIT instructor's Coaching Support
Single, Double or Quad space
Eight weeks of games
Pitching System - Track your progress as a pitcher
Per Session (plus cage rental)
Call to reserve time
Baseball/Softball themed party
40' and 80' cages for batting and pitching - Machines 30-90 MPH
Combine cages to make a larger practice area
Trainers on staff for batting, pitching, catching, and strengh and speed
He has coached several select baseball and softball teams. Mike has specialized in training the fundamentals of the sport for more than 25 years. Lessons in batting pitching, catching, and fielding are available on request.
Drafted out of Lamar High School by the Detroit Tigers 2001 (Rookie Ball-AAA). 2 Minor League Gold Gloves with Detroit Tigers. .297 40 stolen bases in Florida State League (High A). Florida State All Star team. Independent teams - Lancaster Barnstormers, Bridgeport Blurfish, Sussex Skyhawks, Shreveport Sport, Edinburg Roadrunners. 11 years professional experience.
Played college baseball at Texas Lutheran University. Chris has been a pitching instructor for select teams in the Houston/Woodlands area for the last 8 years, and team head coach for the last 3 years. Finished 9th place in Cooperstown, NY, June 2017.
Tysarczyk has been a private hitting instructor for six years. She is currently on staff with the University of Houston Softball Program serving as the volunteer assistant. She works with the outfielders and hitters, while serving as the camp director and film analyst.
Coach Czyk (pronounced Check) played collegiate softball as an All-American at Texas A&M. She was a 4 year starter and is a defensive specialist for outfield and first base. has 6 years of private instructing experience. She also has 3 seasons of professional playing experience in National Pro Fastpitch, signing with the USSSA Pride as a rookie in 2014 and is now playing for the Akron Racers.
Casey attended Sam Houston State University was a 3 year letterman, primary position outfield, and utility, batting avg .375. Graduated with a B.S. degree in Kinesiology.
UH-Victoria Lettered as a freshman, earned second team all-conference honors and was team's "Newcomer of the Year".
All-District at Memorial High School, District "Newcomer of the Year" in 2009, Academic All-District selection.
Played for Sugarland Stealth Gold and Texas Peppers Gold select teams, qualified for ASA Nationals.
Membership includes $150 in free services each month plus substantial discounts. Best membership deal in town!
Training includes sport specific speed, agility, and quickness training plus athletic evaluation. Call for class times.
HIT! is a classy service and very clean facility. Great virtual pitcher machine. Recommend it to everyone!!.
Great place to come for baseball and softball. Great machines and staff. Great for people of all ages!.
We are so happy that HIT! opened in the neighborhood. Now we no longer fight traffic to get to our lessons.
Facility is very spacious with exercise equipment upon entry,which can be utilized by parents, as well as multiple over-sized instructional lanes which also offer use of baseball/softball pitching machines. There are hooks along walls to hang equipment bags which reduces clutter (great touch!). Pitching machines can be controlled remotely from outside of hitting area to allow for more efficient instruction. I would have to say the highlight of our first visit was utilizing the virtual baseball pitcher pitching machine!