30 minutes and 60 minutes
For 30 minutes (with or without a machine)
30 minutes and 60 Minutes
Call to reserve time
Baseball/Softball themed party
HIT instructor's Coaching Support
Single, Double or Quad space
A parent post worth sharing to everyone who comes to HIT!:
"One of my friends asked, "Why do you pay so much money for your kids to do all their sports”? Well I have a confession to make, I don't pay for my kids to do sports training. Additionally, I couldn't care less about what sport they do.
So, if I am not paying for sports training, what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired they want to quit but don't.
- I pay for those days when my kids come home from school and are "too tired" to go to their training but they go anyway.
- I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined, focused and dedicated.
- I pay for my kids to learn to take care of their body and equipment.
- I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be good team mates, gracious in defeat and humble in success.
- I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don't get that win they'd hoped for, but still they go back week after week giving it their best shot.
- I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals.
- I pay for my kids to respect, not only themselves, but other players, officials and coaches.
- I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours, years and years of hard work and practice to create a champion and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay for my kids to be proud of small achievements, and to work towards long term goals.
- I pay for the opportunity my kids have and will have to make life-long friendships, create lifelong memories, to be as proud of their achievements as I am.
- I pay so that my kids can be out on the field instead of in front of a screen...
...I could go on but, to be short, I don't pay for sports; I pay for the opportunities that sports provide my kids with to develop attributes that will serve them well throughout their lives and give them the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen so far I think it is a great investment!"
40' and 80' cages for batting and pitching - Machines 30-90 MPH
Combine cages to make a larger practice area
Trainers on staff for batting, pitching, catching, and strengh and speed